Walk-In Service Temporarily Suspended
March 23, 2020 Update: Effective today, BrightRidge has temporarily closed its walk-in customer service lobby. Rest assured we will continue to serve you from behind closed doors! BrightRidge has suspended non-payment disconnects for electric, internet and phone services in response to the COVID-19 public health emergency. Let us help you online or by calling (423) 952-5000.
We recognize that no two customers are alike. We also understand that your time is a most valuable resource. Through our Comprehensive Services Program, BrightRidge partners with TVA to help you resolve any energy-related issues or concerns, as well as develop a strategy that will meet the needs of your business.
The objective of our Comprehensive Services Program is:
- To develop a one-on-one relationship with you and to be your ultimate “energy resource.”
- To develop greater energy awareness, increase energy efficiency, and explore new energy technology.
Available Comprehensive Services
- Demand-Side Management
- Electric Distribution Systems & Wiring
- Energy Audits
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditiong (HVAC)
- Infrared Scans
- Lighting (Indoor & Outdoor)
- New Construction
- Power Factor
- Power Quality
- Surge Protection
- Technical Assistance
- Ultrasound (Air Leak) Inspections
- Water Heating