Closed for Holiday
BrightRidge offices will be closed Monday, January 17th for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Thank you!
As 2021 comes to a close, our broadband division has been working hard. The construction of our Phase 4, located south of West Market Street and north of Cherokee Road, has reached 50% completion. This project began in July and is expected to be ready this December. While working on our Phase 4 fiber deployment, we have also continued to pursue grant opportunities with local, state, and federal governments. We hope to secure additional funding to extend broadband to more communities in our electric service area. BrightRidge is also participating in the FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program, which provides up to a $50 credit towards internet costs for qualified customers. You can find out more about the EBB program and qualifications at https://www.fcc.gov/broadbandbenefit. Additionally, our evaluation of “Small Cell Wireless” solutions is continuing with plans to launch a pilot program at the end of the year. This technology can provide symmetric 1Gbps/1Gbps without the full cost of an underground or overhead fiber connection to the home. We appreciate your patience as we continue to develop our broadband technology and infrastructure.
WHY SWITCH? Top Reasons to Switch to BrightRidge Broadband
- NO HASSLE - We have local support and the customer service you trust. We are committed to providing you a hassle-free experience!
- NO CONTRACTS - With BrightRidge Broadband, there are no contract commitments for residential customers. Make life easier with our month-to-month contracts!
- NO DATA CAPS - Say “no” to data caps or hidden usage fees! Why should you pay extra for using your internet service?
- NEXT GEN FIBER - Get Next Gen internet service on our new fiber-optic network! It’s highly reliable and not impacted by rain and cold weather like traditional coaxial and copper wiring.
- NO GIMMICKS - Our pricing is clear! We don’t offer introductory pricing that increases after your first year. BrightRidge Broadband is competitively priced and gimmick free!
Visit www.mybrightridge.com today to see when BrightRidge Broadband will be available for you!