New Website

Our old website "" is no longer supported.  Our new website is  Please type the next time you visit.  Thank you for your patience as we transition to a new website.

Residential Service

Transfer Service

Transferring electric service is easy! Click "Transfer My Service" below and follow the instructions. You may also apply for new service in person at 2600 Boones Creek Road, Johnson City or via phone.  Call (423) 952-5000 to speak to a BrightRidge Customer Service Representative.

Transfer My Service

Transfer Service Agreements

  • Electronic Signature Agreement
  • Residential Service Agreement
  • Rules & Regulations
  • Consent to Contact
  • Payment Terms & Conditions
  • Tree-line Maintenance Agreement