BrightRidge Wireless Router
You have the choice of using your own wireless router or leasing a router from BrightRidge. Due to the cost of the wireless router, a deposit of $50.00 may be required depending on your credit score. If you are considering one or both of BrightRidge Support Services (In-Home WiFi Support/Video Streaming Support), you must use a BrightRidge router to enroll in those services. If you decide to end your broadband services, the leased BrightRidge router must be returned. A $75.00 fee will be applied to your account if not returned.
*To ensure optimal performance of internet access, your network devices must have the capability to support the speed of the product(s) purchased.
* Verify Rates (Last Update 4/9/2019). We are committed to providing current and accurate rate information. It is our goal to update this site as changes occur. However, rates are subject to change without notice. Contact a BrightRidge Representative to verify rates/pricing.
Why are BrightRidge-provided routers better?
The GigaCenter, provided with a subscription to BrightRidge’s In-Home Managed WiFi Support, is a powerful system that provides superior WiFi performance and coverage for consumers. The GigaCenter allows BrightRidge to enhance your WiFi experience, which is one less thing you have to worry about.
The product we sell offers specific advantages "big box store products" cannot:
- Auto channel selecting
- Gigabit WAN (Internet) port
- Four Gigabit LAN ports
- Dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz 802.11ac
- 4x4 Mu-MIMO
- Mesh-Enhanced Carrier-Class WiFi
- Add on 804Mesh Range Extenders for those hard-to-reach areas of your home
- Intelligent adaptability
- BrightRidge remote management
- A sensational In-Home Managed WiFi experience for only pennies a day!