Walk-In Service Temporarily Suspended
March 23, 2020 Update: Effective today, BrightRidge has temporarily closed its walk-in customer service lobby. Rest assured we will continue to serve you from behind closed doors! BrightRidge has suspended non-payment disconnects for electric, internet and phone services in response to the COVID-19 public health emergency. Let us help you online or by calling (423) 952-5000.
To apply for a current job posting, please follow the steps listed below. If you have any application questions, please contact our Human Resource Department at (423) 952-5184 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. BrightRidge is committed to a policy of Non-Discrimination based on any characteristic protected under law, including but not necessarily limited to: Age, Race, Color, Religion, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Caregiver Status, National Origin, Disability, Genetic Information, or Veteran Status.
- Complete application for employment to the best of your ability. This application is part of the examining process. False or incomplete information may be grounds for disqualification. *Only online applications will be accepted.
- Review the Affirmative Action - Self Identification Form and answer the questions at the end of this form. Read this form and complete the questionnaire at the end of this application. The Affirmative Action - Self Identification Form is voluntary.
- Attach your cover letter and resume (PDF file). Click here for upload instructions.
- Submit your application by signing electronically and selecting the "finish" button.
- Once you complete the application, you will receive a confirmation email.
* Required Field