|Business Voice over IP (VoIP) (Unlimited LD and Features)|
|Hosted PBX Service (priced per phone)|
|Hunting for Single Business Line|
|PRI (ISDN - Full - 24 Channels - usage based)|
|PRI (ISDN - Partial - 12 Channels - usage based)|
|10 number block of DID's|
|PBX Trunk (includes hunting)|
|SIP call paths (usage based)|
|SIP call paths (unlimited LD)|
Some exclusions may apply.
- Must be a BrightRidge High-Speed Internet (Fiber Optic) customer in order to purchase BrightRidge Voice. BrightRidge Voice is only available in fiber optic areas.
- If BrightRidge Voice is installed at a later date than the High-Speed Internet install, there may be additional installation charges applied.
Learn more with Voice FAQ's
- How does BrightRidge Broadband Voice over IP (VOIP) work?
- Do you provide a battery backup to maintain Voice service in the event of a power outage?
- What kind of equipment do I need?
- Can I keep my existing phone number?
- Does 911 service work?
- Can I dial using only 7 digits?
- Can I use my computer while talking on the phone?
- How is the voice quality?