BrightRidge Broadband FAQs
- How does BrightRidge Broadband Voice over IP (VOIP) work?
- Do you provide a battery backup to maintain Voice service in the event of a power outage?
- Can I keep my existing phone number?
- Does 911 service work?
- Can I dial using only 7 digits?
- Can I use my computer while talking on the phone?
- How is the voice quality?
- What is Fixed Wireless Broadband?
- How does BrightRidge Fixed Wireless Broadband Internet service work?
- How is it Fixed Wireless connected to my home?
- What is a site survey?
- If Internet from other service providers is not available at my location, can I still get BrightRidge’s Fixed Wireless Broadband service?
- What is the difference between BrightRidge’s Fixed Wireless and a traditional Internet provider?
- Is Fixed Wireless the same as WiFi?
- Are Fixed Wireless Internet connections secure?
- Does weather affect your Fixed Wireless service?